Softeon, a leading provider of supply chain software solutions, including Warehouse Management and Distributed Order Management systems, enjoyed a record year in 2015 as the company continued to gain momentum in the market.
Company revenues grew by over 25% in 2015, with the acquisition of significant new customers during the course of the year.
Highlights of 2015 include:
- Continued expansion into new verticals, with new customers in the retail, e-commerce, pharmaceutical, automotive and high-tech sectors.
- Selection of its Warehouse Management and Route Accounting solutions for one of the world’s largest beverage companies – a deal which will ultimately cover more than a dozen major distribution centers.
- Continued expansion globally, with several customer wins in Europe and South America, as well as the opening of a new office in Lima, Peru.
- A new Softeon office opening in St. Louis, and an additional office slated to open soon in Los Angeles.
- Continued success in the Third Party Logistics (3PL) sector with new customers having significant retail presence and multi-warehouse landscapes.
- One of the leading global 3PL’s surpassing 40 deployments of Softeon’s WMS Cloud solution in a single year at its operations globally.
- Significant enhancements to product functionality across the entire Softeon suite, highlighted by a new Supply Chain Planning Workbench that integrates planning and execution. It features demand and inventory planning, DC and Store level inventory optimization and Procurement. This solution is currently in operation at multiple Softeon customers.
- Enhancing the Softeon Leadership team with the addition of Gabriel du Toit as Senior Vice President of Operations. Gabriel spent the prior 10 years at Sony DADC in various Supply Chain Leadership roles.
“2015 was a year of growth and success for Softeon, during which we were able to add many new customers and capabilities,” said Gana Govind, President of Softeon. “But we are most proud that we continue to lead the supply chain software market in delivering results, maintaining our long-term track record of 100% customer success – unequaled by anyone in the industry.”
Softeon is a global provider of supply chain solutions from planning through execution. Our modern platform is engineered to reduce complex problems into simple solutions for a faster time to market and lower cost of ownership. Users can implement solutions incrementally to solve a specific challenge or deploy an integrated system. Configurable modules and rules-based solutions give market leaders the business agility they need to get ahead and stay ahead. Companies choose the flexibility and ease-of-use of the Softeon platform to drive higher business value and accelerate ROI. Deployment options include on-premise or in the cloud. For more information, please visit www.softeon.com.