State-of-the-art route-based sales and accounting to improve order fulfillment
Route Accounting Software Links Financials with Warehouse and Delivery
Outdated route accounting software can fail beverage distributors by hurting the bottom line. Without end-to-end integration, sales order and inventory management processes fall victim to time consuming, error-prone orders and invoicing. Route accounting systems (RAS) need to coordinate across warehouse, inventory and sales processes to provide upstream visibility to enterprise-level accounting functions and suppliers.
Softeon RAS supports Direct Store Delivery (DSD) networks
Softeon RAS combines sales order and inventory management, financial accounting and route reconciliation into a single real-time, enterprise wide application to drive operating efficiencies. The solution integrates seamlessly with Softeon WMS for complete process flow and visibility into floor operations all the way to route accounting at the enterprise level.
Softeon RAS enables real-time transaction-based inventory management across all warehouse locations for tightened inventory control and faster route reconciliation. To address the gaps which cause order inefficiencies and errors that bog order-to-cash cycles, the solution offers optional built-in Softeon financial solutions for Accounts Receivable (A/R), Accounts Payable (A/P) and General Ledger (G/L), or integration with your own external accounting systems such as MAS 90/200/500, Microsoft Dynamics and Quick Books.
In addition, the RAS solution:
- Manages product mixes for all kinds of beverages with separate invoice types by product mix
- Uses dashboards to push out KPIs and other metrics from the desktop to handheld, smart phones and other web-based mobile devices
- Provides real-time operational visibility of the warehouse floor to supervisors and managers
- Unified Master Data Management (MDM) capabilities include:
- entering data once for each location or company
- validation with Anheuser-Busch (ABI) BudNet and other brewery networks
- mass updates
- ability to move customer history from locations
- Seamless integration with WMS systems, backend accounting systems and supplier systems including:
- ABI BudNet- ABI Mobility, including latest versions and all other mobility interfaces
- Softeon DSD- Softeon TPM (Truck Planning Module)
- UPS Logistics- ASN, EDI and other interfaces
Softeon Route Accounting Software
Softeon’s RAS is built around the entire delivery process — order, delivery and accounting — and continues to evolve, setting the standard for the beverage industry with more advanced features, mobile tools, business analytics and delivery methods.
Beverage distributors increase sales volumes and revenues with Softeon technology
In the beverage world, mergers and acquisitions are common and so is the need to upgrade systems. Based on service-oriented architecture, Softeon next-gen supply chain management solutions allow distributors to stay ahead of changes in business processes and systems. Softeon RAS offers:
- Single Instance of RAS application framework supports varied business models:-
- one company, multiple warehouses
- multi-company, multiple warehouses and separate wholesaler numbers
- separate business calendars by location
- Proven migration methodology to a completely web-based platform ensures distributor success