Softeon to Feature Distributed Order Management Demo, Real Retail Customers at NRF’s “Big Show” 2019 at the Javits Center in Manhattan
January 10, 2019 10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
RESTON, Va--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Softeon, a global supply chain software provider with the industry's best record of customer success, will be demonstrating its advanced Distributed Order Management system at National Retail Federation’s “Big Show” at the Javits Center in New York City, Jan. 13-15, 2019.
Softeon’s Distributed Order Management (DOM) system is a powerful platform for retailers, consumer goods companies and more to succeed in Omnichannel commerce.
Softeon’s DOM provides:
- Granular, real-time visibility to orders, inventory, capacities and constraints across the network
- Rapid enablement of a variety of Omnichannel processes, such as buy online, pick up in store, store-based fulfillment, returns and more without the need to modify existing system, greatly speeding time to market
- Integration of workflows across Points of Interaction (POIs), Points of Fulfillment (POFs) and Points of Return (PORs)
- Optimal order sourcing to provide the lowest logistics costs while meeting customer service commitments while considering network constraints
- Optimizing the inbound flow of goods to balance inventories across internal distribution centers, third-party DCs, stores and other nodes automatically, considering current inventories, in-transit inventories, forecasts, promotions and more
- Strong support for vendor drop shipping
At NRF, Softeon will also be releasing its new book, “The Little Book of Distributed Order Management,” written by Dan Gilmore and Satish Kumar of Softeon. The book provides a concise look at DOM uses cases, value, functionality, case studies, keys to success and more. This guide provides an excellent overview of a not well understood area of technology.
Copies will be available at Softeon’s booth #2744 at the NRF show.
Live demos of Softeon’s DOM solution, in-store fulfillment application and more will also be at the booth, as well as several Softeon DOM retail customers who can discuss their real-life experiences and successes with Softeon’s DOM solution.
Softeon is a global provider of supply chain solutions from planning through execution, anchored by our Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Distributed Order Management (DOM) solutions. Our advanced SOA-platform is engineered to reduce complex problems into simple solutions for a faster time to market and lower cost of ownership. Users can implement solutions incrementally to solve a specific challenge or deploy an integrated system. Configurable modules and rules-based solutions give market leaders the business agility they need to get ahead and stay ahead. Companies choose the flexibility and ease-of-use of the Softeon platform to drive higher business value and accelerate ROI. Deployment options include on-premise or in the cloud – delivered with a 100% track record of system success. For more information, please visit www.softeon.com.