Softeon Warehouse Management + Execution System
A game changer in distribution software and warehouse automation software.
The challenges in distribution – cost, throughput, and customer service – have never been greater. To meet those challenges, companies need a new set of tools more aligned with the dynamic nature of today’s order fulfillment environment and that provide next-generation capabilities to optimize and orchestrate end-to-end distribution processes. Some of these include warehouse automation systems and other technologies to provide the efficiency needed to stay ahead.
This approach can bring new life to aging warehouse management environments without the need for a full WMS replacement. Softeon’s combined Warehouse Management and Execution System is a true step-change advance in distribution software and automated warehouse systems that resets the game in order fulfillment.
New WES capabilities include:
- Real-time visibility to throughput, bottlenecks and events
- Direct management and optimization of picking sub-systems
- Advanced, configurable optimization for order batching, release, picking and replenishment
- Workload balancing to maximize equipment utilization and flow
- Automated order release based on service commitment, shipping schedules and real-time condition monitoring
- Use of simulation to plan, re-plan and allocate resources
Let’s talk about the potential for WM+ES within your operations today.