Vendor Managed Inventory Solutions - VMI
Optimize inventory-demand balance with Softeon VMI.
Softeon VMI Vendor Managed Inventory enables all stakeholders in the supply chain to see into their networks and perform better S&OP forecasting and demand planning in true partnership fashion. Vendor managed inventory process uses various data feeds to create an optimized “demand stream” and perform inventory-demand balancing. The solution examines raw data collected by the system to see into in-store inventory levels and establish forecasts and demand based on factors such as seasonality, promotions, campaigns, merchandising plans and actual sales.
Manufacturers, distributors, retailers and companies that use Vendor Managed Inventory software from Softeon:
- Gain real-time visibility of stock levels to identify priorities for replenishment
- Manage actual sales, maintain minimum inventory levels and change minimum levels depending on seasonality, promotions or other events at supplier, retailer and/or store level
- Determine most optimized store replenishment needs to help stores manage the right amount of inventory at the right time
- Set event alerts by priority level or type of stock to reorder
- Assess store, distributor or manufacturer inventory data at single or aggregate level for better demand planning and stock optimization.
With Softeon VMI, visibility into stock levels throughout the supply chain, including reduction of stock-outs and over-stock situations, improved localized operations at the store level and higher revenues due to better demand-chain performance are a natural occurrence. Get the Softeon Advantage with VMI to get all vendor managed inventory benefits.
Let’s Discuss Your Opportunities Today
Reach out to us via phone or web to discuss your opportunities with one of our subject matter experts.