A powerful set of statistical forecasting tools that provide more than 30 forecasting models, along with automated “best fit” selection of the most appropriate forecasting method. Also includes demand sensing capabilities that automatically adjusts statistical forecasts in the short term based on actual demand signals. Flexible workflow engine to support customer-specific demand planning process models, and much more.
Provides a vehicle to track the scheduled, estimated and actual completion of pre-production deliverables and events like media delivery, artwork approval and BOM creation. Milestone events are completely configurable, from many to just a few as needed depending on the individual release. Includes a detailed milestone dashboard. Also supports version control for what-if scenario planning. Allows monitoring and execution of precision inventory strategies for NPI.
New release supply/procurement planning is executed based on forecast, a pre-determined initial manufacturing quantity or a combination of both. Because new release demand profiles can vary greatly, the system allows the flexibility to upload forecasts via an Excel template, electronically from an external engine, or manual entry. Allows modeling of new SKUs from similar SKUs. Once the forecast has been created, the system creates suggested POs daily based on the forecast and current potential inventory.
Provides a flexible rule-based system to calculate target inventory levels. Configurable parameters include safety stock levels, cycle stocks, multiple lead times, customer service commitments/targets, and velocity-based parameter definition. The inventory dashboard provides an intuitive UI for planners to make the most informed decisions, while the system is focused on automating the process and using management by exception techniques. Supply Planning also considers manufacturing capacities and constraints.
Provides a flexible rule-based system to calculate target inventory levels. Configurable parameters include safety stock levels, cycle stocks, multiple lead times, customer service commitments/targets, and velocity-based parameter definition. The inventory dashboard provides an intuitive UI for planners to make the most informed decisions, while the system is focused on automating the process and using management by exception techniques.
Based on the supply and inventory plan and a variety of factors including vendor lead times, vendor history, quantity price break and more, the Procurement module recommends vendor purchase orders, and can auto create and send those POs as desired. The system can be electronically interfaced with the vendor and DC for ease of communication and visibility of the status, promise date from the vendor, quantity shipped and quantity received. Purchase orders are priced based on vendor specific price grids that account for complex pricing drivers, such as SKU attributes, price effective dates, BOM’s and much more.
Softeon Order Management manages every stage of the order process, including order entry, pricing and promotion, credit processing, shipment invoicing and audits. The module offers unmatched functionality to manage customer-specific pricing, rebates and promotions, substitutions, replenishment from vendors, SKU bundling and more. The scalable solution supports large volumes of transactions across industries and partners including financial services, retail, automotive and service parts.
- Web-Based Order Entry
- Detail Customer Set-Up + Maintenance
- SKU Profile Set-Up + Maintenance
- Rule-Based Pricing, Discounts and Promotion Models
- EDl, Tax and Accounting lnterfaces
- Configurable Order Forms
- Order Processing
- Credit Management Processing
- lnventory Allocation
- lnvoice Processing
- Returns Processing
- Comprehensive Sales + Billing Analysis Reporting
Softeon’s Transportation Management System (TMS) is a powerful planning and execution solution that is natively integrated with the Softeon Warehouse Management System. The Softeon TMS provides load and route building capabilities, and looks for opportunities to consolidate shipments and create multi-stop truckload shipments. Ideal for companies that want to optimize transportation at a facility level or in a cluster of facilities within a given geography. Also provides a strong solution for private delivery fleets.
- Trailer Loading Optimization
- Automated Carrier Selection
- Shipment Consolidation
- Carrier Complaint Labeling
- Export Documents
- EDI/XML lnterfaces
- Carrier Performance Analysis
- Shipment Tracking
Softeon’s Warehouse Management System (WMS) provides a powerful platform for optimizing distribution, loaded with innovative, differentiated capabilities that comprehensively handle the basics (receiving, putaway, inventory management, order picking, loading, shipping, etc.) while also providing unique functionality to give your operation a competitive edge. All delivered in the Cloud or on-premise, with a 100% track record of deployment success.
- Robust configuration parameters provide built-in flexibility, delivering a powerful out-of-box solution
- Direct integration and optimization of a variety of materials handling system technologies, from put walls to mobile robots
- Wave-based, waveless, or combination order release
- Unique “pick route” functionality enables configuration of multiple order picking strategies and parameters
- Powerful approach to warehouse zone management, enabling a “one to many" approach that provides advanced operational control
- Robust inventory control features, including sophisticated cycle counting capabilities and rich support for lot/batch control, expiry date management, non-standard units of measure and more
- With Softeon’s complementary Warehouse Execution System (WES), simulation-based resource planning and dynamic resource allocation are achieved
Distributed Order Management (DOM) is a powerful tool to orchestrate order execution across a diverse network. It provides granular, real-time visibility to inventory across nodes, whether company-owned facilities, 3rd party DCs, stores, suppliers, etc. DOM will then route orders to the node which can meet customer service requirements at least possible costs while considering capacities and constraints. DOM has emerged as an essential capability to support omnichannel fulfillment in retail and consumer goods sectors, but is also driving value in other sectors including wholesale, manufacturing, pharma, third-party logistics and more.
- Rapid omnichannel enablement (e.g., buy on-line, pick up in store, store fulfillment) without the need to modify existing systems
- Granular real-time inventory and order visibility
- Complex order fulfillment orchestration, leveraging a powerful rules engine
- Vendor drop ship
- Sophisticated back order management
- Subscription-based fulfillment
- Inventory allocation by channel, including in-transit inventory
Softeon offers the industry’s most functional Billing Management module, targeted at 3PLs to capture and invoice all billable activities, as well as non-3PLs that need to charge differently for businesses being served out of a distribution center. It is differentiated by its flexible ability to define rate cards and invoicing terms, with a rich array of standard choices and the ability to easily create additional rules. Supports sophisticated volume-based billing; national, regional and local billing rules; ad hoc billable services and much more - a key factor in Softeon’s success in the 3PL sector. It is completely integrated with the Softeon WMS, but can integrate with other WMS or TMS systems as well.
- Configurable rules-based rate engine with billing rates based on preferences and in fixed or range values with minimum value
- Flexible, client-specific invoice templates and multi-level invoicing to bill by customer, division or project
- User-definable audit control with integrated event and alert notification
- Flexible definition of interface with other enterprise or supply chain systems, including real-time interface with accounting
Softeon’s Yard Management System (YMS) provides a comprehensive solution for managing inventory, assets, labor and process in the yard. Calendar-based appointment scheduling function allows Easy assignment of inbound and outbound doors. The scheduling function is augmented by complete real-time visibility to yard inventories, complexly visible to the WMS and available for soft allocation. Basic Yard Functions come standard with the WMS, more advanced features require YMS module.
- Appointment Scheduling + Management
- Trailer Check-in + Check-out
- lnbound/Outbound + ln-Transit
- Total Control of Trailer Movement to and from the Dock
- Rules-Based Dock Assignment
- lnventory Visibility in the Yard
- Yard Event Management + Security
- Trailer Aging + Analysis
The Softeon Resource Management system provides advanced planning and productivity reporting to drive lower operating costs and increase throughput. Real-time visibility into performance data and resource activity allows you to expertly manage both human and equipment resources within the warehouse. The solution offers powerful tracking of both direct and indirect labor. While it is fully supportive of detailed engineered standards, it also provides a unique statistical approach to setting standards.
- Easy Maintenance of Task + Activity Definition
- Flexible Cost Definition
- Resource Estimation/Simulation
- Resource Allocation + Tracking
- Real-time Resource Activity Visibility
- lnterface to Labor Tracking + Time
- Card Systems
- Resource Cost Estimation
- Actual vs. Plan Analysis
- Powerful “What lf” Analysis Tool
- Real-time Goal Feedback to Associates
Softeon Assembly + Kitting is an advanced solution for bill of materials and work order management, enabling the planning and execution of a wide range of value-added services in the distribution center. Powerful work order management capabilities support aggressive postponement strategies, including made-to-stock and made-to-order environments. The solution automatically creates work orders to assemble products or perform Value-Added Services.
- Project/Program and Requirements Planning
- Bill of Materials Management
- Work Order Management
- Line Production Management
- lnventory Control + Replenishment
- Activity-Based Costing
- Reporting and Queries
- Actual vs. Plan Analysis
- Purchase Order Generation
Softeon’s Slotting module offers powerful tools to optimize where products should be slotted to optimize order picking and replenishment productivity. The slotting module leverages historic data or demand forecasts to recommend where each SKU should for placed for different types of picking (pallet, case, eaches) to maximize efficiency and minimize travel time. Full support for re-warehousing, with the moves directly integrated to the Softeon WMS task engine. The Softeon solution also offers robust support for dynamic slotting, when slots are fewer than SKU requirements or there is a temporary spike in SKU demand. Simple to use, the Softeon slotting module delivers value for a wide range of distribution models.
- Auto-slotting based on a variety of control parameters
- Slotting based on forecast or actual demand, ergonomic variables, and location and capacity constraints
- Pre-slotting for ordered/in-transit SKUs
- Primary, secondary and tertiary locations
- Cost-benefit analysis for potential slotting changes
The Softeon Parcel Management system comes included with Softeon WMS. This technologically advanced, browser-based system functions to find the best rates, handles carrier compliance, POD/shipment status, and shipping documentation.
- Parcel, LTL, TL carriers - labeling, rates, electronic manifesting, reporting
- Best rate with optimum service level (within agreed SLA) for all packages
- LTL rating using Czar, customer tariffs or custom rates including discounts,FSC
- Supports dimensional weight-based rates
- One system to manage rates for Parcel, LTL and TL
- Alternate Rates are supported
Real-Time Visibility and Tracking
- API to check real-time status of package
- Receives EDI (214/240)/XML/Web Services for Shipment Status (POD)
Documentation and Reporting
- Generates carrier manifest reports, VICS BOL, design your own Custom Reports, etc.
- Electronic Signature capture for BOL
- Regulatory forms like Commercial Invoice, Shippers Export Declaration (SED), CCI, etc.,
- UPS Mail Innovations (UPS/USPS)
- FedEx Smart Post (FedEx/USPS)
Softeon VMI enables all stakeholders in the supply chain to see into their networks and perform better demand forecasting and inventory planning in true collaborative fashion with vendors. VMI uses various data feeds to create an optimized “demand stream” and perform inventory-demand balancing. The solution examines raw data collected by the system to see into in-store inventory levels and establish forecasts and demand based on factors such as seasonality, promotions, campaigns, merchandising plans and actual sales.
- Track Vendor lnventory Ownership and Transfer of Ownership at a DC/ Store Level
- Optimize Store Replenishment Based on Forecasts or Sales History
- Set Event Alerts
- Gain Visibility into Stock Levels Throughout the Supply Chain
- lmprove Store Level Operations
- Reduce Stock-Outs and Over-Stock
- lncrease Revenues Due to Better Demand Chain Performance
Softeon Freight Audit and Payment (FAP) system is a solution that can reduce total freight spend and/or eliminate the need for expensive third-party freight audit firms. FAP supports parcel, LTL and full truckload shipments, and can rate and audit freight bills across several dozen attributes and accessorials, performing a three-way match between a company’s own shipment information, proof of delivery information, and the carrier’s freight bill.
- Revenue + Cost Allocation to SKU Level
- Shipment Tracking
- Customer Service Capabilities
- Rich Analytics
- Revenue Margin Management Tool for 3PLs
Softeon’s Warehouse Execution System (WES) provides a powerful set of capabilities to improve distribution performance, enabling orchestration and optimization of fulfillment processes above that available even in tier 1 WMS solutions. The Softeon WES can be deployed with Softeon WMS for the market’s first Warehouse Management and Execution System), or as a standalone solution that works with any Warehouse Management System, offering the potential to turbocharge performance in an existing DC without the need for a full WMS replacement. Importantly, unlike er WES offerings, Softeon WES delivers value in automated, manual, or mixed DC environments, and allows Softeon to deliver on the promise of the Autonomous WMS.
- Real-time visibility across the DC to activity, throughput and bottlenecks
- Optimization of order pool management and batch release
- Wave, waveless, or hybrid processing
- Automated order release based on order priority, optimization opportunities, resource availability, carrier cut-off times and more
- Direct management picking sub-systems including Voice, smart carts, put walls, pick-to-light, mobile rrobots and more
- Simulation-based resource planning and dynamic allocation