WMS Software - Warehouse Management System & Solutions
Softeon’s Warehouse Management System (WMS Software) provides a powerful solution to optimizing distribution, loaded with innovative, differentiated capabilities that comprehensively handle the basics (receiving, putaway, inventory management, barcode warehouse management, order picking and packing, loading, shipping, etc.) but also providing unique functionality to give your operation a competitive edge.
Our flexible WMS software can be delivered as a web-based warehouse management solution in the Cloud or as an on-premise deployment, though the trend is clearly towards the Cloud.
With Softeon's Warehouse Management Software, your WMS project will be a Success.
Softeon has by far the WMS industry’s best WMS software implementation track record, with a history of 100% WMS project success, unmatched in the Software Warehouse Management market. Industry analysts regularly cite the high-level of satisfaction and results across Softeon’s WMS software system customers.
That makes Softeon's WMS software the safe choice for your distribution needs, enabling you to move forward with confidence that your WMS software project will be successful too – just as it has been for all other Softeon customers going back more than 20 years. We have won a number of customer awards as a top vendor after implementing our WMS software – almost unheard of for a software company.
What are the keys to delivering that success?
- Functionally-rich, highly configurable capabilities that always provide an out-of-the-box or near out-of-the box warehouse management applicaton.
- Fixed-price deployments - almost unheard of in the WMS industry - giving you cost certainty.
- A relentless focus on project success and rapid time to value.
- An integration focus, whether it’s to ERP, materials handling or other systems, using a flexible approach and our power Enterprise Integration Workbench.
- A platform for change: with Softeon extended Warehouse Management Application, you will work with a true collaborative partner invested in your success, with a proven track record of supporting innovation and continuous improvement over time.
With Softeon Warehouse Management System, your project will be:
No WMS company delivers successful results like we do.
Softeon Warehouse Management System – Innovative Features
Softeon warehouse management software has a number of innovative features that combine to reduce operating costs beyond typical WMS software, enhancing our customers’ ROI from the project and avoiding the need for customizations.
Just a few examples include:
- Robust configuration parameters provide built-in flexibility, and deliver an out-of-box solution.
- Direct integration and optimization of a variety of materials handling system technologies, from put walls to mobile robots to conveyors, goods-to-person systems, and more.
- Wave-based, waveless, or combination order release.
- Dynamic rules-engine foundation that provides high levels of adaptability and in some cases “completely solves the problem” in terms of flexibility without code changes.
- Unique “pick route” functionality enables configuration of multiple order picking strategies and parameters.
- Differentiated approach to warehouse zone management, providing a “one-to-many” approach (one location mapped to multiple zone types) that provides advanced operational control and precision.
- Robust warehouse management tools, ecommerce warehouse management, inventory control features, including sophisticated cycle counting capabilities and rich support for lot/batch control, expiry date management, non-standard units of measure and more.
- Native, powerful parcel shipping capabilities that come with the WMS software.
- With Softeon’s complementary Warehouse Execution System (WES), simulation-based resource planning and dynamic labor allocation, along with next-generation order fulfillment orchestration.
- Optional Distributed Order Management (DOM) solution to optimize order sourcing decisions, quickly enable omnichannel processes, orchestrate order fulfillment, and select the lowest cost shipping option while considering network capacities and constraints.
Benefits of Softeon Warehouse Management Software
As top WMS software providers, Softeon's solutions offer a wide range of benefits. Those include:
- Granular, real-time inventory visibility and control, both within a distribution center and across DCs in a company’s network, providing very high levels of inventory, accuracy by location and SKU, managing almost unlimited attributes (e.g., lot, batch, expiration date, unit of measure and more.)
- Significantly improved labor productivity, driven by paperless operations, WMS software direction of all activities in the DC (task management) and optimization of picking and other tasks through wave-based order release, intelligent order batching, pick path optimization, techniques such as batch and cluster picking, real-time replenishment and more.
- Improved shipping accuracy, resulting from real-time confirmation of picking and loading activities, with flexible audit programs that can be configured to meet specific requirements.
- Increased individual process and facility throughput.
- Improved customer compliance in terms of labeling, documentation, data flow, and shipping requirements, improving customer satisfaction and where relevant reducing costly chargebacks from retailers and other customers.
Experience the Softeon Warehouse Management System Difference
Softeon is a very different type of Warehouse Management System vendor, confident that we provide the industry’s best warehouse inventory management software in terms of functionality and configurability.
Just as importantly, Softeon is a company that is uniquely focused on your success now - and over time.
Let’s start the conversation about how we can deliver a best Warehouse Management Software WMS solution for your company today.
Discuss your project with Softeon