Agile Supply Chain Platform Delivers Real Results
Softeon is a leading provider of innovative supply chain execution and planning systems that deliver customer success – every time.
Many of the world’s best supply chains are powered by Softeon, including UPS Supply Chain Services, Sears Home Services, Duluth Trading Co., Saddlecreek Logistics, Lenovo, The Honest Company, Casey’s General Stores, Denso, Suncast, Sony, Universal Music Group, Optum Rx and many more.
Our extremely broad suite of supply chain solutions improve our customer’s operations and enhance their own customer’s satisfaction and experience. Our three flagship products are Softeon’s Warehouse Management System (WMS), Warehouse Execution System (WES) and Distributed Order Management (DOM) System – solutions increasingly deployed together.
Those anchor solutions are supported by a full complement of additional execution and planning systems.
What Sets Softeon Apart? Advanced, Innovative Functionality
- Softeon has an extremely broad suite of solutions with advanced capabilities and many unique features that drive ROI
- The deeper you look, the better we look – we love it when prospects want to do a deep dive on functionality
100% Track Record of Success
- Unequaled in WMS industry and supply chain execution industry
- 100% referenceable customers
- Our culture always puts customer interests above our own
- Integration to ERP, legacy systems, material handling systems ecommerce platforms and more is easy for us, when it seems so hard for others
- Our integration success is built on a combination of a highly flexible approach and a robust set of in-house developed tools to build and maintain systems integration
Multiple Levels of Adaptability
- Softeon provides the most flexible solution on the market to meet initial needs to on-going changes over time.
- That flexibility is delivered in multiple layers, including very deep configuration capabilities, a rules engine underlying the entire suite, flexible workflow, and the native adaptability that comes with a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) technology foundation
- Softeon’s entire product suite is built on an integrated SOA platform, with a common data model, entirely web native and Cloud ready, all modules developed in-house.
- Means integrated workflows across modules out of the box, rich extensibility without modifications, and many other customer benefits.
With Softeon, you’ll get the functionality you need with a true partner that delivers success and customer satisfaction every time. Let’s talk to discuss your supply chain opportunities and challenges.