This event has passed. I Get the On-Demand version here
The era of the “smart warehouse” is here.
This webinar will demystify WMS, Warehouse Control Systems (WCS), and WES, focusing on the new capabilities advanced WMS+WES solutions bring to distribution in automated, non-automated, and mixed DC environments, with “always on” processing.
Not to be missed by anyone interested in "Smart" warehousing and looking towards the future of distribution, including AI.
In this fast-paced session you’ll learn:
- The basics of Warehouse Execution Systems (WES)
- How WMS and WES work together to drive value
- How new WES capabilities can take existing automated and non-automated DCs to new levels of performance
- How Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence can be used to drive better WES decision-making
- What the Smart Distribution Center of the future and the “autonomous WMS” will look like