Softeon supply chain management solutions automate processes for real-time visibility and management of the entire food warehouse. Strong rules-based receiving and outbound functionality optimizes order and picking processes for improved operations, complete with KPI tracking and WIP performance dashboards. Softeon web-native technology links disparate systems into an integrated food supply chain with these advanced features:
- Share information with partners: ASN interfaces for improved inventory control and real-time visibility of order status and inventory for vendors, customers and retailers
- Complex order processing for product, pricing/discount configurations
- Customer-specific slotting and optimization capabilities to identify optimal product placement by evaluating user-defined preferences and constraints
- Accurate compliance with FIFO rules and batch management (sell by, best before and expiration dates)
- End-to-end tracking and auditability for regulatory compliance and accurate recalls
- Advanced tracking capabilities include batch, lot, and serial number tracking at multiple handling-unit level
- Real-time WIP dashboards eliminate bottlenecks in picking and loading during progression of pick waves to ensure timely and accurate orders
- Advanced task management includes functionality for better managing cold storage items to improve shelf life
Smart food industry supply chain solution
With Softeon, formerly manual or non-direct processes are easily automated for higher efficiency with Softeon web-native technology. That means customer queries are addressed and loads, including “milk runs” (direct store deliveries), run better.
Softeon technology enables easy integration between internal and external systems including ERP and order fulfillment systems. All Softeon industry solutions include comprehensive picking functionality that supports RF, Voice and RFID technologies as well as material handling equipment (MHE) integration.
Softeon Manufacturing Core Modules
Softeon solutions deliver unmatched food industry performance. Learn more:
Supports the multi-channel model (e-commerce, store shipments, etc.). Order fulfillment workflows can vary for each channel and WMS can be configured to direct the fulfillment activities appropriately. Seamlessly supports seasonal and promotional workflow activities. Based on demand, dynamic pick-lines can be created to optimize order fulfillment workflows. Robust ability to handle lot code, batch number, serial number tracking, cold storage and temperature sensitive materials and complete auditability to support regulatory compliance and recalls.
Adaptable functions and components to support multi-channel requirements, such as build to order, serialized assembly, lot control, packaging and other custom assembly of products. Seasonal and promotional services to auto-insert promotional items and packaging.
Flexible functions to support optimal carrier and mode selection. Integrates with carriers via the web or EDI, provides complete shipment visibility, parcel manifesting, and generates carrier-compliant labels, shipment documents and export documents.
Accurate and efficient tracking and management of trailers and containers in shipping yard. Schedule appointments, trailer check-in and audit, age-analysis and check-out functionality. The graphical yard viewing tool provides easy and complete visibility of yard.
Powerful tools that enable you to control and optimize labor and equipment resources performance to reduce costs and minimize execution variability.