Softeon solves all these challenges and more through our powerful suite of innovative supply chain solutions, anchored by our Warehouse Management System (WMS), Billing Management System (BMS), and Distributed Order Management (DOM) system. WMS, BMS, and DOM are complemented with a broad portfolio of additional solutions, including Labor and Resource Management, Yard Management, Assembly and Kitting, traditional Order Management and much more.
All this delivered on a single, integrated 3PL logistics software platform based on Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) that maximizes agility. Softeon provides robust capabilities to configure the solution to each client’s individual needs and to pursue new business opportunities – all delivered in HE Cloud, on-premise, or hybrid deployment models.
Highlighted features of Softeon’s end-to-end solution for third-party logistics include:
- Advanced 3PL system that supports virtually all vertical sectors with a single solution, with a proven ability to scale from the largest, most complex operations to much smaller facilities and operational scope. The “rules engine” foundation of the warehouse management system maximizes configurability and flexibility.
- The WMS allows for deep configurability at the individual client level, with multiple levels of configuration (global, site, client), supporting unlimited individual rule-sets and workflows by customer within a single site.
- The industry’s best 3PL Billing system, with highly granular, configurable capabilities to capture all billable activities and work and support a broad array of contract terms. It usually takes our 3PL prospects just a few minutes of looking at our billing system to recognize its uniqueness in the market and opportunity to leverage these advanced capabilities with their own clients to maximize revenue capture and automate cumbersome billing processes.
- Tools to enable rapid on-boarding of new clients. That includes powerful industry-specific template and out unique Configuration Wizard that streamlines system configuration and allow 3PLs to be self-sufficient in rolling out the Softeon 3PL WMS solution to other sites/clients. Sony DADC, for example, went from taking a few months to on-board new clients to just a few days.
- Labor and Resources Management solution that plans and tracks not only workers but equipment resources, and offers a statistical approach to setting productivity targets without the time and costs of full-blown engineered standards, if desired. The system also supports profit and loss analysis and advanced cost modeling for 3PLs.
- Advanced Assembly and Kitting System (AMS) that supports simple kitting to complex value-added services, with sophisticated multi-level bill of materials and work order management capabilities. It is also built to scale - one Softeon 3PL customer is assembling some 3 million kits per month in a little more than a week for one client with a subscription-based order and fulfillment model, requiring high volume throughput over a short time frame.
- Advanced support for order picking sub-systems such as Voice, smart carts, pick-to-light, put walls and more Softeon’s WMS takes direct control of these technologies - no other software require - to reduce hardware costs as much as 70% and optimize the full slotting, picking and replenishment cycle, delivering double digit productivity gains. Perfect for any 3PL system doing significant piece picking operations, especially for ecommerce.
- Focus on integration, with the tools and an approach that takes what is a major challenge for most software companies and make it easy for Softeon and our 3PL system customers to integrate with client system
All this and more from a company that is laser focused on our 3PL customers’ success, with the support and true partnership approach that delivers project success every time, with a track record simply unequaled in the industry.
A 3PL Warehouse Management System that Delivers for Logistics Service Providers
If you are looking for a 3PL WMS or other solution that can take your operations to the next-level and give you future-proofing capabilities, we’d love to speak with you today.
Discuss Your 3PL Project with Softeon